you only have one chance to tell someone where they should eat at in Big Stone. where do you tell them to go?
you only have one chance to tell someone where they should eat at in Big Stone. where do you tell them to go?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Norton
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
red flower
Cant we all just get along?
I have only eaten at Red Flower 2 times since it has been open. I will not eat there because the second time I did, when I got up to pay, they had dead chicken carcasses on the floor behind the counter. They were not packaged, but instead were just lying all over the floor. That place just needs to be shut down.
When they first opened up, they didn't. Back then, they bought from someplace in Kentucky. I know what I saw, I even showed several customes down there at the time.
Bookmarks